Welcome to Sandra Stanley Stone's Blog Page




Please leave a comment!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Help Teach Your Kids to Help Other Kids

I am a fanatic when it comes to instilling in children ways that they can show others how much they care.

I have written a new, Christian theme of good versus evil, fantasy novel for children ages 10 years and up called, a "A Spark of Blue Flame." In order to promote it, I have decided that I will donate 75% of my royalties to Children's Charities; St. Jude Children's Hospital, CASA, ChildFund and others.

If you purchase the book for a child and send me a "comment" with the name of the child and address to my email address, I will personally send a thank you to the child with my author's signature on a Map of the World of Wry.

Please take the time to help me give to God's children. They need people to look out for them!

1 comment:

  1. checking out to see if the posted comment shows up.
    Sandra Stanley
    713 Village Gate
    Nacogdoches, Texas 75961
    My email address is---
    stanleysan@yahoo.com
    Thanks! God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete